Visitors video conferencing system that will provide a central area where visitors can see inmates on a video screen. Video telephones will be used as part of this service. The inmate housing areas will have similar units allowing them to interface with visitors. Visitation information will not be provided over the telephone or by email. The inmate must inform all visitors of the date and time scheduled for visitation. You must present a valid picture ID to visit. A valid ID is a state approved driver's license, passport, or state issued identification card. arrive at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled visit. Fulton County Jail inmates are required to list persons they wish to see. Visitors will need to register on the Sheriff's Office website in advance. Individuals who do not have internet access will be allowed to register at the visitation center.
This will allow jail staff to screen potential visitors to ensure compliance with the rules and regulations established by the Fulton County Jail. Once a citizen has registered, he or she will be able to choose a date & time for the visit. The visitor should arrive at the jail at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled time with proper identification.
- All visitors should register on line by clicking on this link, VIDEO VISITATION to reserve an appointment for inmate visitation. Bring the reservation number to the jail's visitation center on the appointment day. Visitors who are more than 10 minutes late or have not scheduled an appointment will not be able to visit.
- Visits can be scheduled up to 7 days in advance but no less than 24 hours prior to your visit. Visits are 25 minutes.
- Visiting hours are 9:00 am until 3:00 pm and 4:00 pm until 9:00pm.
- Visitors may leave money for inmates at the Jail Commissary 24 hours a day by using the kiosks machines.
Inmates are allowed one visit per week. A maximum of 3 adults are allowed per visit. Children under the age of 14 must be accompanied by an adult. There are NO visits on Saturday or Sunday.
Latest News: New Inmate Phone Service
As of January 3, 2013 the Fulton County Jail has a new inmate phone provider. Please click on the banner below to setup an account.
Make Inmate Deposits Now!
24 Hours a Day, 7 Days a Week
Or you can call 1-800-352-9870
(January 28, 2011) The Fulton County Jail now allows family and friends of Fulton County Inmates the capability to deposit funds to the inmate's account electronically.
- Phone Deposits
- Friends and Family can call 1-800-352-9870 to make deposits
- Web Deposits
- Friends and Family can visit from any Internet connected computer and go to the site
- Court Money Website
- Lobby Kiosk
- Kiosk located in the lobby of the Fulton County Jail
- Inmate search by name or booking ID
- Ability to make deposits using cash, credit or debit card.
All you need is:
- Your Credit or Debit Card
- Inmate's name, booking number, and facility location
- Pay Location Code 5500
Please note that there are service fees associated with the use of the Electronic Deposit Services. Below is a list of the fees:
Minimum Deposit = $10.00 Maximum Deposit = $100.00
Maximum transaction amount per week per inmate or cardholder is $100.00.
Maximum # of transactions per week per inmate or cardholder is 5.